Instructor : Prof. Chandra N. Sekharan
Campus Network, Rights and Responsibilities:
As a user of the campus network, you should be aware of your rights and
Grading: Attendance 10%; Class Participation: 10%; Presentation: 40%, Take Home Finals: 40%. The quizzes are treated as homework assignments for grading purposes. I use the scale with the following minimum requirements: A 90 ;B+ 85; B 80 C+ ;75 C ;70 D+ ;65 ;D 60.
Cheating consists of, but is not limited to:
· Using or copying another person's work on an exam or assignment in any fashion. The person could be in this semester's class or a previous semester.
· Work includes outlines, pseudocode, code, documentation, test data, and analyses.
· Allowing your own work to be copied or used by another student
· Submitting as your own work something that has been written by another person
· Using any unauthorized reference on an exam or assignment
Any collaboration among students on program code or algorithms or on exams constitutes cheating for all of the students involved.